Sunday, September 28, 2008

Books, Books, and More Books



Hanna is CRAZY about books and on any given day could have up to 10 books in her bed. I take them out but magically more appear. When she is locked in her room with spare time on her hands it is scary just how quickly she can destroy her room. We used to have a doorknob cover on her closet door but she figured that out. So, when I went in to get her this morning I saw that she'd done a little rearranging of her books, from the closet to the bed. (left) We put them back neatly in the closet. I put her down for a nap, didn't hear much out of her and thus realized that she was sound asleep. Later I had to sneak into her room to retrieve something and low and behold I was astonished to see that she had cleared out one whole shelf of books in her closet and they were resting neatly on top of her while she napped. (right) To say she is a bookworm is a gross understatement.

No comments: