Friday, February 27, 2009

Pickin' and a Grinnin'

Haley has been taking lots of steps lately and walking farther and farther each day, so I thought I would try and catch a few steps on video.  Well, instead of moving her legs she decides to stand there and hone her skills in a different past time altogether.  I giggle so hard I cry every time I watch it.  I hope you enjoy the talents of this little 1 yr old as much as I do.  I am in love with her!


FYI, it is the crumb of a "puff" that she picks up off the floor.  She was just eating them there a few minutes prior.

6 comments:

THE KNIGHTS said...

OMG!!!! I start laughing hearing "Walk Haley walk!" and then I giggle "THPTT" "That's not nice" ...then I bust out laughing when she sticks her finger up her nose. SUCH a precious video. SO excited you shared! You will look back at this and LOVE it!!!!

THE KNIGHTS said...

just watched it for the 4th time and I am still cracking up out loud. Give them my kisses...this is a great video of both girls!

The Robinsons said...

i love hanna's sweet little voice. haley is so close to taking off, but of course she does the opposite of what you want on video. think both nostrils are clear now and that was a ruse, she was just wiping her boogers on the floor.

all you need now is a video of her clomping around on her knees. ouch!

Heather said...

Too funny, too funny! Well I know where she gets the picking the nose from.......

Beth said...

That is so funny. I love how hanna is encouraging her. So funny! Love the finger up the nose...

Raven said...

Oh my gosh! This is hilarious!! I love that Hanna is cheering lil bit on!