Tuesday, November 24, 2009

New Moon

I've never hidden the fact that I LOVE the Twilight saga.  I was pretty pumped when Twilight made it to the theater so quadruple that and times it by 100;  that's how I felt for the next installment, New Moon.  My friends and I have been discussing it all summer long with great anticipation!  The night finally came and we decided to live on the edge ;-) and go to the midnight showing.  We had to drive to the old theater in Bella Vista but it was completely worth it because the movie did not disappoint.  We were, however, surrounded by screaming tweens & teens that should've been home in bed!

We met up for a drink and appetizers at Eddie Haskell's before driving up there.  My friend Jessica posted some pics on her blog if you are interested in seeing a couple grown up nerds!  Now, the count down to Eclipse begins!!

No comments: