Friday, July 30, 2010

What have I been up to......

Well, let's see.......
  • packed up and drove to Nashville, TN with my little homeys
  • had a lovely, uneventful trip.....after a 30 min stop to clean up Hanna after she threw up all over herself, her blanket, her carseat, and my shoes resting on the floor in front of her
  • went house hunting for 7 hours, very disappointing
  • bought a house.....the one Jason liked/wanted all along. I love it!!!
  • wasted a day looking at undesirable houses. At least I know what's out there and that I'm not missing out
  • found a few preschools/daycares but will probably be wait-listed due to our late summer arrival. Bummer!
  • got lost a few times while trying to learn my glorious new surroundings
  • missed my NW Ark friends a lot!!!

3 comments:

The Robinsons said...

glad hanna's feeling better, but seems like you made good time nonetheless. congrats on the house, can't wait to see pix. miss you!

Beth said...

wow, that was fast! glad you are getting settled in. Can't wait to see more pics. I know you are glad to be close to family!

Erin said...

Didn't know about the throw up incident... ick.
Can't really handle that, myself.
Sure do miss talking to you live. My life has had a big void lately!! Can't wait till you get settled and have a somewhat normal existence...