Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Haley is 3!


After I picked Haley up from school we went to our fave lunch spot for salads and smoothies
and Haley wouldn't pose for me but Hanna would. Loved this pic of her!



I asked Haley a few weeks before her birthday what she wanted to do on her birthday. What a task......throwing a birthday party NOT on her birthday and still having to celebrate for the actual BIRTHday. Sheesh. She responded with, "Watch Rapunzel, Rapunzel let down your hair" (Tanlged). I figured it wasn't still at the movies by this point but checked anyway and it was still showing a week before her actual birthday. I decided to take her a week early since I didn't want to chance it being gone the next week.

I still wanted to do something fun for her on her birthday and asked again what she wanted to do and this time she said, "Paint a number 3!!!" So we painted pottery! Haley picked out a princess and painted her like something reminiscent of Phantom of the Opera and Hanna picked out a crown, why I do not know. After spotting the T-Rex I assumed she would do a nose dive for it but you just never know with Hanna, she is sometimes unpredictable.

After "painting" we had some ice cream. I think Haley had a great 3rd birthday!
Happy 3rd birthday sweet Haley!

1 comment:

Beth said...

When I started reading this post, I was like, "WOW, Haley looks just like Hanna and man she is big..." Hee hee. I'm losing it. Looks like so much fun! Happy Birthday Haley! Such beautiful girls.