Sunday, March 6, 2011

Haley started gymnastics


My girls have always been challenged when it comes to sitting "Indian style" due to their short little stumps.
To say that Haley loves gymnastics is putting it mildly. We started out doing a trial class with a "Mommy and Me" class. When I told her we were doing a class together she exclaimed, "But Mommy. I don't want you to be in there with me!" We only did one of those because truthfully it was way too baby for her and since she turned 3 anyway she could be bumped up into the next
level. I let her pick out a new leotard and she went for this one strictly because it was "soft".

I get to go up to the observation area and watch her. She is still working on listening and waiting her turn. When I walked down to get her last week she was pouting and I asked her what was wrong. She said, "That teacher hurt my feelings cause she told me I had to stay in line." How dare her!!!

Every week she picks out something new to wear to gymnastics and usually a hair bow or head band to match. The girl loves her accessories. I think gymnastics will be in our future for a long time!

4 comments:

The Robinsons said...

nicholas could tell her a thing or two about standing in line!

her outfit is so cute, love how it goes over her belly. i, too, choose clothing based on its softness. i don't get out much.

Heather said...

hahahaha, Tran your post made me laugh because I, too, don't get out much.
that girl haley, she cracks me up.

Anonymous said...

would put some penis up her quick.

Anonymous said...

Yes, I would too