Tuesday, July 5, 2011

July 4th weekend

Heather left on the Monday before the 4th and drove back that Friday! She brought Marco with her this time. Thank you so much for driving to see us so much. We love ya!
Me and my crew.
Moms and Pops hanging in the shade.
Marco!!! Hanna made the comment the day before....."Marco might break our slide when he comes down it." Oh my. I'm glad Marco is a good sport. We love you too!
Getting ready to eat popcorn & watch fireworks.
All of our company left on the 4th so we were lazy and just watched fireworks from our backyard. It wasn't anything to write home about but better than not seeing any at all! We had a fabulous weekend grilling out, swimming, and playing WAY too much volleyball. We all had sore arms! Holidays are bittersweet for me because I always dread the end when everybody leaves. The house feels so quiet and empty. Always looking forward to the next one!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Marco and I had LOTS of fun and we both talked about it on our way home. He hit the gym hard yesterday, I think it might have something to do with Hanna's comment ;)