Monday, February 27, 2012

Haley's 4th birthday party

We had Haley's birthday party at Let It Shine, where she takes gymnastics. Her whole pre-school class came along with some of our neighbor friends. Everyone had a great time! Especially my sweet little birthday girl.

Haley is my tough as nails, princess loving, articulate, Barbie loving, jewelry loving, dancing, stubborn, loves books, sweetheart, loves to dress up all the time, brave little girl and I am so proud of her! Happy birthday sweet Haley!

The songs I chose for the background music are two of Haley's favorite songs:)


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Free photo slideshow made with Smilebox

2 comments:

Heather said...

Darling!

The Robinsons said...

i just love her. there is no way she is 4! makes me kinda sad. :(