Saturday, November 22, 2008

Hanna's First Christmas Tree



Hanna has so many cute ornaments just sitting in boxes so I thought it would be fun for her to have her own tree to decorate. Jason's dad's wife Diane started her several different Hallmark collections the year she was born. I've gotten her several as well as other family members, so she has a pretty impressive collection for a 3 yr. old. She loved getting to choose one each time and we let her place it on the tree wherever she wanted (took lots of control on my part but I had to remind myself that it was her tree). She spread them apart pretty well and there were only a few clumped together. So far she hasn't messed with the ornaments which has to be hard because they were so "people" like to her that she kept wanting to play with them. Now if we can just figure out how to keep Haley's little paws out of it.

3 comments:

The Robinsons said...

what a wonderful idea!

now you've just gotta keep haley from it. i give her 2 days.

Heather said...

awwwwwe How cute. I bet she loves it.

Beth said...

That's sweet. John made Kate a tree for her first Christmas, it was sweet. I love it when they are in their room! Also, I got Luke and Kate's coats at Children's place. On sale.