Sunday, November 16, 2008

Madagascar 2





Taking Hanna to the movie's is usually Daddy's thing but I talked him into letting me take her today so we could have a Mommy/Daughter day plus I really wanted to watch the new Madagascar movie. Erin & Delaney picked us up and we met up with Sheila & Ansley for lunch. We went to McDonald's and the girls got Happy Meals that had Madagascar figurines in them. They were so cute eating and playing and were getting really excited about going to the movie. We got to the theater and bought our tickets and some Skittles, Jr Mints, Twizzlers, and popcorn (after eating cheeseburgers and fries just minutes before) and found some seats. It's rare that a sequel, especially a cartoon, is better than the first but this one was really cute with a great story line. I had so much fun on our girls day out that maybe I can talk Jason into letting me take her every once in awhile.

3 comments:

Raven said...

OMG! The girls look like they had such a good time!! How fun! Ummm...love little Hanna's boots!!! Those are so cute on her!

Heather said...

I love these pics of Hanna, she is adorable in every picture and that girl is SO fashionable.

Heather said...

the picture with Hanna standing in the middle with the other girls sitting behind her......I cannot stop looking at it. I want to reach thru my computer and yank her out & squeeze her!!!