Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day 2009







The only thing I wanted for Mother's Day this year was to not cook anything the whole day.  So, Jason took us out for breakfast Sunday morning and then we came home and went for a walk.  We ended up going to the mall later and had a little snack in the food court.  Jason made reservations for dinner the day before and told Hanna but asked her not to tell because it was going to be a surprise.  Well, the girl can't keep a secret to save her life.  She told me we were going to "Root's".  I didn't have a clue.  So, we went to "Root's" Chris for dinner and had a wonderful meal and the girls were very well behaved.  Whew!  

We snapped some pics afterwards but H & H weren't being very cooperative.  Little H was being a toot and wouldn't even look at the camera as you can see.  I thought the mischief in her face was too irresistible not to show.  We did manage to get a couple good ones of the three of us.  I have since cleaned off the glass on the fireplace.  Sorry if the greasy fingerprints are too much of a distraction in the background. 

What a great day!  I wish we could celebrate Mother's Day every weekend!  I've got plenty more to come and I'm sure they just get sweeter with each passing year.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures of you and the girls. You all look gorgeous!

Beth said...

so cute! Glad you had a great day!

THE KNIGHTS said...

As many wonderful meals as you make, you deserved that kind of day! YAY! I LOVE The devil pictures! She is so sassy! You guys are too beautiful!

Heather said...

I love these pictures. The one of Haley by herself kind of looking at the camera is so cute.