Monday, May 11, 2009

Robots playing basketball

So, you've seen Hanna's robots before but never like this.  She found some basketball stickers the other day and was sitting and drawing.  I really didn't notice what she was doing with them.  A couple days went by and I was cleaning up and started looking through the index cards she'd been drawing on.  I had to call Jason at work because I was certain that he'd been drawing with her or came by and placed those stickers.  When he denied it I started laughing so hard I was crying by the time we got off the phone.  They just looked so comical to me with their little sneakers and ball in hand.  I will keep and treasure these ALWAYS.

3 comments:

THE KNIGHTS said...

the one playing basketball in the ocean is my favorite! But the one bending over is a close second! How cute!

The kids in Zachs preschool class drew portraits of all their mommies this week. How appropriate was it that the girl whose dad is a plastic surgeon drew her mommy anatomically correct? (Top AND bottom parts!!!)

Kids draw the funniest things!

The Robinsons said...

i'm so glad you posted these, it's so smart and so cute, just like hanna.

chris, that's funny, wish we could see what she actually drew.

Anonymous said...

What a little artist you have!! She has a lot of talent!!