Saturday, July 18, 2009

Picnic on Friday







The weather was so fantastic on Friday that we had to be outside.  For the first time in a while you could walk outside and actually breathe and there was a nice breeze blowing.  We hit the Wendy's drive-thru (I was too lazy to pack a lunch) and took our eats to the park.  Apparently, we weren't the only ones with the idea.  The park of choice was packed with other lunchers.  I thought it might clear out by the time we finished but so such luck.  The girls weren't really interested in fighting through the mob of rude and obnoxious park monkeys and I can't say that I blame them.  They still had fun running in the grass and being silly.  I got some great pictures of them and had to share.

3 comments:

Heather said...

LOVE the dresses!! And the new haircuts, cute cute cute.

Raven said...

Love these pictures! I want a copy of the one with the girls holding hands and walking! So cute!

brother said...

Hope you don't mind me commenting on several of your latest blogs all on one blog...the last I visited was the infamous Haley plunge! Loved that story!!! These girls are growing up so fast...love their new haircuts...they look like little models. You do such a good job illustrating the pix for us readers. Loved being Haley's buddy over the 4th...I'll be her buddy any day. Can't wait to see you all in September!!!