Monday, August 3, 2009

Hello, my name is Trouble


While I was preparing dinner this afternoon and completely unaware, Haley busied herself with the task of unloading the wipes container on the steps.  I must say, it kept her preoccupied for some time.  I could hear her working frantically but was too, well.... preoccupied myself to go check into the matter.   She was beaming with pride when I did make it over to see what she'd been up to.  What a cute little stinker!




"But Mommy, honest to goodness it really was THIS big."

6 comments:

The Robinsons said...

that last caption made me laugh out loud.

Anonymous said...

She is just adorable!

Beth said...

cute, cute...It's hard to get mad at them sometimes. Luke has started to do this with the kleenex boxes. If he sees me, he acts like he is blowing his nose.

Mimi said...

Oh, that makes me want to reach out and give her a big squeeze!!

Raven said...

Oh my gosh! Look at little bit! She is just a little doll! I can't wait to see you all soon.

Heather said...

I really think Trouble is more fitting a middle name than Dawn.