Saturday, August 29, 2009

Fashion or faux pas


Lately, Hanna has been waking up and getting herself dressed before coming down.  Her shirts are hanging low enough in her closet that she can reach them but her bottoms hang up high.  So, she goes to the drawer that holds her leggings and tights and pairs that with a blouse of her choice.  I think it is great that she is independent and can dress herself and I'm always anxious to see what ensemble she puts together. 

Tuesday morning we went to a "pretend sleep over" themed birthday party and she got to wear her pj's and bring a sleeping bag and her blanket.  When we got home she just stayed in her nightgown for awhile.  Later in the day I was downstairs cleaning the kitchen and when I came up to see what she was doing, she had this on.  It just made my day.  It was the most hysterical thing I'd ever seen.  Fall tights with a summer t-shirt.  Maybe that's the new look for fall.




2 comments:

The Robinsons said...

love it! she's got your fashion sense. :)

Heather said...

Love the stance