Monday, September 7, 2009

Say Uncle.......SAY UNCLE!





On Wednesday, the girls and I went to the airport to pick up my brother Anthony.  He graciously took off time to come and visit us!  Ever since Hanna started talking she has called him "Uncle" because she couldn't say Anthony very well.  She still calls him Uncle.  It didn't take Haley long at all to catch on and says it all the time now.

Hanna made a sign to hold with Uncle's name and a few other stamps she chose.  She was no doubt very proud of it and couldn't contain her excitement as we walked toward the airport.  "Uncle is goin to be so excited to see me!  He is goin to be precious to me."  Was I ever tickled at her comments.  She just makes me laugh so much!

Haley walked in circles while we waited and Hanna exclaimed that "We've waited for 10 years!" They explored every inch and depleted any snacks we had.  I mean, we did wait for a whole 20 minutes.  That's enough time for them to polish off a box of goldfish crackers, easy.  When we finally spotted Uncle they were so giddy and giggly it was so cute to watch.  

2 comments:

Jennifer Gartman Gowen said...

They are adorable!! And I can just picture Haley walking those circles... so funny

Raven said...

Oh my gosh! I laughed until I cried after reading this post! First - Hanna's thoughts on how Anthony will be precious to her. Second - Haley walking in circles...hahaha Third - the picture with Anthony and the girls and Haley is looking at her spot to go do some more laps. Love!