Monday, September 7, 2009

TGIF



Friday morning we took Hanna to her gymnastics class and enjoyed watching her.  I love watching this age group try to follow directions.  It's hysterical.  Haley wanted in there so bad!!  We picked up some filets on the way home for dinner.

Once we were back home we decided to take the basketball down to the courts and play some ball.  We brought chalk for the girls and they loved having a huge canvas to work on.  While there, the sun finally came out and we got really hot!!  I left Anthony with the girls to run home and get swimming pool gear and snacks.  The water was really cold but we had it all to ourselves!!  

Anthony swam with the girls in the big pool for awhile (it was too cold for me, as I sat on the step the whole time).  We eventually made our way to the gated kiddie pool area where the girls played for so long while we got to sit back and relax with a few cold ones!

After dinner, we rocked out to Rock Band and ordered a bunch of new songs.  I always love the opportunity to share my melodious voice and guitar skills.  

No comments: