Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Nostalgia

So, I was in the process of changing out my picture of the week tonight and figured it was Hanna's turn in the spotlight and decided to go back 2 yrs ago today.  We were at the beach with Hanna and she was just a few months older than Haley is now!!  I just couldn't believe it.  She seemed so much older at the time and I swear it was yesterday........2 years ago??  Really?!?

I had to post a few pics of her from her very first beach trip.  What a chunk!  She really didn't like the beach all that much and looking back, I am not surprised.  She hates to get dirty or have anything gritty on her and she didn't like the waves.  She still remembers the trip and talks about it;  although I don't know how much she truly remembers.   We did look at the pictures together and I asked her who was in Mommy's belly then and she didn't hesitate and said, "Ha-wee."  Awwwwe, such great memories.  





4 comments:

The Robinsons said...

i love the bathing suits. can't decide who is chunkier. i'm gonna have to go w/ hanna on this.

Raven said...

Oh my gosh! I remember little Hanna in all of these suits! I can't believe she is such a big girl now in preschool! Sweet post!

Beth said...

She looks so cute and little. Wow, fashionista in all those awesome bathing suits!

Anonymous said...

Ok, Miss Heidi, been missing you. Can't wait to see you and Erin this week. You better update the blog with all your travls. :)