Monday, January 18, 2010

A little Q & A with H & H

I thought it would be fun to ask Hanna and Haley what some of their favorite things are so we can look back several years from now and have a good laugh.  Unless I asked Haley the question first, she would most always repeat the same thing or a version of what Hanna said.  They were so cute!!  Hanna started asking me and Jason questions........it was fun to see what she thought we would say.

HANNA
favorite song................Rudolph       
favorite snack...............popcorn
favorite drink...............lemonade
favorite color................pink & brown
favorite thing to play.....w/ my people
favorite movie.............Wizard of Oz
favorite TV show.........Dragon Tails
favorite holiday...........Halloween
favorite game..............duck duck goose
favorite weather..........snow
favorite book................Jesus bible
favorite sound.............animal sounds
favorite candy.............M & M's
favorite animal...........horse
favorite smell..............pasta
favorite car..............our car
favorite cookie.........strawberry
favorite bird............wed wobbin
favorite icecream.......bal i l l a

HALEY
song...............Rudolph
snack..............popcorn
drink..............kitty cat
color...............geen
play...............toy
movie..........witch
tv show.........Di-saur Chain
holiday..........Chismas
game...........duck goose
weather........snow
book............Elmo
sound..........moooo
candy...........pupple candy
animal.........moooo
smell...........chockit
car...........ummmm, puppy
cookie........red cookie
bird..........bird, ummmm....santa claus
icecream.......strawberry

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are so adorable!!!

The Robinsons said...

such a cute idea! i may have to borrow this one from you. love all their answers. nick loves rudolph as well.

Heather said...

thank you for that! I played over in my head how each of them would sound saying every word.

Anonymous said...

I love this post so much. I'm copying it and using it for my little ones once they're a little bit older. You do such a great job with this blog.

Also, I'm pretty impressed with "jungle girl's" imagination. I laughed out loud when I noticed the baby kangroo in her "pouch." Hysterical.

Hope you guys are doing well!