Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Haley's anecdotes

Haley is saying the funniest things these days so I thought I would share:

  • She is under the impression that a witch resides in our front door and whenever she walks by it she says, "Mommy, dare's a witch in dare."  And she even looks toward the door as we pull out of the driveway and says, "Bye witch."  Or "Hi witch."  It's getting a little creepy.
  • When we're in the car and she sees a deep ravine she'll say, "Mommy, don't go down dare.  Dat's bay dangewous."
  • She and Hanna were watching a movie last night and I heard her say, "Hanna...........you're soooooo pwecious."
  • Her new favorite thing is pretending to be a baby.  She says, "Goo-goo gah-gah."  And asks for her "Bah-bah" to drink.
  • The other day I was holding her and talking with a neighbor and she looked at the lady and said, "I angel."  Ha!  
  • She will argue with you over just about anything.  She swears that a penguin is in fact a duck and that the sun is really the moon. 
  • She sees Hanna playing on the computer and when nobody is watching she messes around on it.  When I catch her she smiles and says, "I play on the compootee."
  • "Mommy, I got burgers."  I don't think I need to explain that one.

That's all I can think of right now but every day we hear something new and funny!

2 comments:

The Robinsons said...

love those! she's a funny, sweet little girl.

the more i think about the witch thing, the more it creeps me out. what if that witch starting watching you while you slept?? bwwaaah haa haa haa.

Heather said...

Does Haley see dead people?