Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Magic Kingdom

Hanna & Haley at Disney World for the first time!!!
I love this family pic in front of the castle.......too bad
Jason is pointing.
We saw an amazing street parade after being there
only 30 minutes. It's pretty overwhelming at first as you
want to make sure you get to everything! But first things first,
stop hunger pangs.
Woody and Jessie got off the float and danced in the street.
Even though it was October it was still in the high 80's......
I certainly felt pity on the poor folks dressed up in costume.
We got our picture with pirate Goofy. Not a particular
favorite but he was there none the less.
Goofy thought it would be funny to grab my head and plant a
"kiss". I didn't think it was very funny and it didn't feel the greatest.
Hanna with Daddy on Dumbo! I guess the sun was in her eyes??
Hanna's 1st roller coaster! Jason and I got to ride on the Barnstormer with Hanna
while Mimi sat with Haley. Luckily, we didn't have to wait in any long lines all day!
I got so tickled at Hanna as she really started screaming as the coaster took off.
I guess for a 4 1/2 yr old it would seem pretty scary. She probably won't step foot on another
coaster for several years to come.

What a magical place!!! Around every corner there is something new and exciting.
I think our first trip to Disney with the girls was a huge success! We left with lots of
fun treats and ate lots of yumminess! We can't wait to come back in a few years
for a totally different experience!

3 comments:

The Robinsons said...

so glad you guys had a good time at disney world! i would've given goofy a swift kick in the ---. love their mickey ears.

THE KNIGHTS said...

you look like you are giving goofy some hard core karate action! LOL

hkaiser said...

Ha! It does look like I'm giving him a karate chop! I threw my hands up to hold on to the glasses on top of my head or to keep him from smashing them, not sure which.