Monday, October 25, 2010

Sea World

We're off to see Shamu!

Hanna & Haley LOVED the dolphin show.
Shamu just had a new baby a few weeks prior
so we got to see her swimming around with the new
baby. It was sooooooo cute! I didn't take a picture of that.
We rode the ocean carousel.
There were some pretty scary ocean creatures on this carousel.
It's amazing to me what kids will sit on to go round and round
in a circle.
They had the park decorated for Halloween and we loved
these pumpkins!
We rode the spinning squids. Nothing too exciting but
the girls seemed to like it. I didn't realize what all Sea World had to offer. It has
been so long since I was last there and I'm sure it has changed a ton!
We saw penguins, turtles, manatees, polar bears, dolphins, whales, sea lions & otters,
a walrus, any kind of fish you can think of, sharks, sting rays..........
The girls had a blast and both said their favorite part was the dolphin show.
I have to agree.

No comments: