Thursday, April 29, 2010

Baby Ella

Jason and I were hanging out downstairs after dinner tonight while the girls were off playing. I thought Hanna was upstairs with Haley but soon realized she was in our bedroom watching tv. I kept hearing little footsteps from upstairs and they were coming from Hanna's bathroom and heard cabinet doors and drawers being closed (that is never a good thing when Haley is involved). She loves to get into Hanna's toothpaste. So I hesitantly made my way upstairs to check out the scene and this is what I saw.


Apparently baby Ella (she names her babies and stuffed animals using her friends' names from school) needed her teeth brushed and I must say she did a pretty good job getting a good amount of toothpaste in her little mouth. Hanna was quite upset that her toothbrush was now covered in baby doll germs.

3 comments:

THE KNIGHTS said...

i cant stop giggling.

The Robinsons said...

i almost fell out of my chair when i first saw that picture. it's both hilarious and terrifying at the same time. it looks a bit like a crime scene. remind me never to leave abby alone w/ hay hay. ;)

Beth said...

so funny....love it.