Monday, April 26, 2010

The zoo

We took the girls to the Tulsa Zoo on Sunday. Woo-hoo! First stop, the "trunks".
We saw some guinea hogs(?). The much bigger version of the "pig."
One had a tag stapled to it's ear and Hanna saw it and said, "He must be brand new because he still has a tag on."
What's a zoo trip without posing as monkeys. I realize I messed up the shot by positioning my head wrong. My focus was on getting that cotton candy.
The 5-minute round-trip train ride was by far the highlight of the trip. And a bag of pretty pink cotton candy. Luckily, to my surprise, I am the only one that enjoys sugary, colored fluffs of sugar. I saved a little for the long drive home.
Haley waved at Jason every single time we rode by him. She loves to wave at strangers even.
We took a couple of furry animals home with us and a few new stuffed ones.
Nothing like the zoo to tucker a girl out!
Sleeping girls=happiness.

2 comments:

The Robinsons said...

you got some great pictures. the girls' pants are too cute. it looks like your little monkeys enjoyed it. i'm surprised about the cotton candy, too!

Heather said...

That is THE most precious thing I have ever heard "he must be brand new because he still has a tag on". Oh my goodness.