Sunday, April 11, 2010

A great day with my two favorite girls!

We headed to the Bentonville Square for a Saturday lunch outside.
The weather was perfect!
After lunch we walked across the street to the new cupcake store.
Hanna wanted a purple one and Haley exclaimed she wanted a blue one.
They settled for a pink one.
Haley thoroughly enjoyed her cupcake!
We played at the water fountain for awhile.
They love getting their little hands wet and making handprints on the concrete.
We walked to the park after we'd had enough water play.
What a great day we had!!! Hanna kept saying, "This is the best day I've ever had!"
I love how they are so appreciative and easily entertained at this age.
I'm going to take full advantage!

2 comments:

The Robinsons said...

looks like such a fun time! they look so happy!

we're going to the filling station for lunch. you are not allowed to go there again w/out me.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you all had an awesome time! Your girls are beautiful.