Thursday, June 10, 2010

Haley's 1st movie

Manned with all the necessities for a successful movie experience.
I decided to brave it and take the girls to see the new Shrek movie by myself. It was Haley's first time in a movie theater so I had no idea if we would be watching half or all of the movie. She was so excited and did awesome! She certainly didn't like the volume; I don't know why they have to turn it up so loud. She didn't even attempt to get up until about 3/4 of the way thru and then she went back and forth between my lap and her chair. Overall I would say it was a great success. I think we'll be doing this a lot this summer to beat the heat!

2 comments:

The Robinsons said...

i'm going to the movies w/ you next time, esp. if i get a snack like that!

Heather said...

What cute little munchkins.