Thursday, June 3, 2010

Some of my favorite things this summer!

This peppermint lotion is to my feet as the Vivid Crest is to my mouth.
I don't think I could ever be without it. It is the mintiest!
My girls are CRAZY for popsicles; winter, summer, or fall they ask for them all the time! They are soooooo messy especially in the summer time and I refuse to let them eat one in the house cause it drips everywhere. I found these in the $1 bins at Target. One side holds an ice cream cone and the other a popsicle. They definitely serve their purpose. No more sticky hands!
I am trying to cut out diet sodas as I feel like they aren't that great for you. I don't drink carbonated beverages that often but I do crave a coke from time to time. I was shopping in Target one day and found these cute little mini cans of Coke. I couldn't resist! They are only 90 calories vs. 140 calories you get from a 12 oz Coke. Hey, I can justify eating a big bowl of ice cream but not a Coke.
I had seen this toothpaste advertise and decided to give it a try. While I don't have a before/after picture of my teeth I do feel like they are a brighter color but besides that, I LOVE the minty-ness of it. It's like no other toothpaste I've tried and I love that hours later my mouth still tastes so fresh.
Bath and Body Works came out with their summer vanilla line and I love all of them but my favorite is the lemon vanilla. It smells so good that you seriously want to pour it into a graham cracker crust, top w/fresh whipped cream and dig in! This is the cooling mist which feels awesome on your skin giving it a cool tingly feeling. Great for the summer heat!
Two of my favorite things have collided and I couldn't be happier. Vanilla ice cream w/ chunks of crispy cone, swirled w/ chocolate fudge.....need I say more.
I've been trying to take better care of my face and needed to find a good daily moisturizer w/ SPF. I started using a few products from the Murad line and I LOVE all of it. Two new products I've tried is from their Essential-C line. This moisturizer has an SPF of 30 and has a light citrus scent. It is a little heavy since it provides sun protection but it doesn't leave my face feeling greasy at all.
I love spritzing the toner on my face right after washing it. It smells so good like I just squeezed fresh oranges on my face. I like to spray it on my neck and chest as well. It is so refreshing!

3 comments:

The Robinsons said...

i will have to get those posicle thingys! great idea.

prob. not as good as murad, but i've started using eucerin everyday face lotion. spf30 and absorbs quickly. plus it's only about $7. the murad toner sounds awesome.

i love when you do these type of posts.

Jennifer Gartman Gowen said...

Love this post!!

Kimberley said...

I saw those ice cream holders on another blog and wondered where they got them. Thanks for sharing! What a neat idea!