Saturday, June 12, 2010

Mmmmm, blueberries!

We took the girls to The Blueberry Barn this morning to pick blueberries. I've never seen them more excited
about something. Haley kept saying, "We're goin to the blueberry store!" They had so much fun
looking for clusters of blueberries and they picked a TON. They really were troopers; I was quite impressed
with their blueberry picking skills.

Let me just say, they are the sweetest, plumpest, most delicious morsels you've ever put in
your mouth!!! I know because after we got home I foundered on them. The girls couldn't stop
eating them either. We stopped and picked up vanilla ice cream on the way home for the blueberry
cobbler Hanna and I are going to make!





2 comments:

The Robinsons said...

wow. you got a bunch. i'll be over there later for some of that cobbler.

would it be considered child labor if i pay your kids to pick blueberries for me?

THE KNIGHTS said...

I am so envious that your girls will sit still TOGETHER for pictures! So cute!

By the way...when do i get to see them again? Bet they dont remember me. =)