Thursday, September 30, 2010

Alone time with my Hanna-Banana










Awwwwwwe, the joys of having one child at a time to lavish all of your precious time on. It was only a few weeks ago that I was grumbling over such a rare treat. I have since punished myself for being so selfish and now relishing this time with each of my precious children ;-). You see, I have been accustomed to at least one day of complete alone time to do with whatever I may choose with no judgement at all.

My current predicament leaves me with at least one child Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. While having only one does make my everyday life exponentially easier it does not make it ideal. Since I have only myself to blame I can no longer begrudge my fellow SAHM of their child-free outings but instead ask for their patience and understanding when my child is the one throwing a tantrum in the middle of Victoria's Secret. Not this child.....pictures to follow of the "trouble maker".

2 comments:

The Robinsons said...

aww. we miss hanna banana! you took some great pics. it's lovely fall days such as today that really make me miss you guys. :(

can't wait to see your post on "troublemaker".

Erin Ewing said...

My Gosh! Was that all in one day??? I want you to be my momma! Looks fun!! And, yah, some great arty shots! When you going professional?