Thursday, September 30, 2010

Go Vols!!!

Enjoying some bloody mary's on the way to the football game! Yay!
Approaching the stadium. It was so great seeing orange everywhere again!
Now, I know my AR friends are going to scoff at my Volunteers post and while I KNOW I did
not attend the University my better half put in plenty of $$$, blood, sweat and tears and
afterall, I was born and raised in TN and proud of it!
What a great opportunity to go to a TN Vols game with my sis!!! Everybody split up
and Heather I and got to sit together. Man, did we have fun. I think we laughed the entire game.
We did watch 95% of the game while the other 5% was spent people watching. No, we did not win but
I never really expect to win, especially when the opponent is FL. I just loved being back
in the stadium again. It was a wonderful weekend! Thank you Mark and Cathy!

1 comment:

Erin Ewing said...

Uh, heading to the game on a boat?! That is the life! Looks like a blast!!!