Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Fun in Franklin

Having lunch at one of my favorite new lunch spots, Tossed. The girls love their yogurt "smoovies" and I love their homemade crepes, salads, sandwiches..........
We went to The Factory in downtown Franklin. Such a neat place! We love going there for lots of reasons but mainly for homemade ice cream and all the neat shops; very eclectic and original.
We had lunch and browsed the shops and took some pics.
We had to make time for some ICE CREAM!
Hanna wouldn't look at the camera for some reason. Go figure.
My Mom came out Friday so we could celebrate her birthday
and so she could babysit for the weekend!
Having lunch with my favorite peeps!
So sad Aunt Heather has to leave!
These girls love their Aunt "Hedder"! Thank you so much for spending the week with us!!!
We had so much fun!

1 comment:

The Robinsons said...

i love me some hedder, too. so glad you guys got to spend some time together. i expect you to take me to this place when i visit.