Sunday, September 25, 2011

Spirit week


Last week was spirit week at Hanna's school and I am pretty sure it was as much fun for me (if not more) than it was for Hanna. I have fond memories from my school days of twin day, school spirit day, farmer day, etc. There will be many more spirit weeks over the next 12 years but I want to preserve these sweet memories of kindergarten for Hanna and for myself. Hopefully one day we can look back on these pictures together when senior year rolls around and we're arguing over what she's going to wear for Lady Gaga day.......and we'll have a good laugh together!


Wear all green day
Hat day
Crazy socks day....thought I struck gold when I found this top at Target to wear with her skirt!
Cowboy/girl day
Dress your best day & picture day


2 comments:

The Robinsons said...

love crazy socks day! the shirt was perfect. she's getting so big.

Jennifer Gartman Gowen said...

She is getting so tall!! Miss you!