Tuesday, September 6, 2011

What H & H did while we were gone.....

Baked heart shaped sugar cookies with Aunt Lisa.



Haley got a pedicure.......
and then went to Chick-fil-A for lunch! After playing in the play area she came out and told Lisa, "I made some friends."
Aunt Lisa took Haley to her open house at Preschool and met her teacher Mrs. Sally and her assistant Mrs. Allison.
Haley got to have lunch with Nunu on her birthday.


Jason's sister Lisa flew in from S.C. to stay with the girls. Lisa's BFF Beth lives in the area and was able to come stay a few nights with them as well as Nunu! I am so glad she had a little help and some adult conversation! You know the funny & peculiar things that kids will say....especially when not in your presence?? Well, fortunately Lisa wrote them down & here are a few of the funnier moments.....

Haley: "I'm whining and Mom told me not to whine."

Haley kept telling Beth, "I want the babysitter now."

After singing "Jesus Loves the Little Children" with Lisa she asked, "What color am I?" Lisa said "yellow". Haley responded with, "No, I'm black."

Beth was brushing Haley's hair and told her she would try to be gentle. Haley said, "And I will try and be brave."

Hanna liked playing art teacher with Lisa and made an "art bin" for her to keep her art in. She was full of encouragement and told her, "Even if you do it wrong, it's perfect."

Hanna: "I think I will sleep with Haley."
Lisa: "Why?"
Hanna: "Because it will be fun times."

(My favorite)
Lisa and Haley were watching a beauty pageant on a local channel and Haley commented that she could do that. The announcer would say, "She loves swimming, playing with Barbies and gymnastics."
Haley: "I like those things too.....they should call my name next."

Haley: "We haven't played on the playground yet."
Lisa: "We played on the playground at Chick-fil-A."
Haley: "That's not a playground."
Lisa: "Some people would say that it is a playground."
Haley: "We are not some people."

Thank you Lisa for taking care of my little pearls!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Love the funnyisms!

The Robinsons said...

your kids are funny! we are not some people. lol!

Heather said...

by the way, that thing on the back of haley's chair is creeeeepy.