Friday, November 5, 2010

My little brother got married!!!

Hanna was a flower girl and did wonderful! She took the job very seriously. Unfortunately, her cute dress shoes weren't very comfy so we switched to crocs right after the ceremony. Well, at her age she can get by with this!
Haley was a big fan of the dance floor and spent most of the night running in circles.
I loved all the fall colors of the wedding!
Mom and Dad with the groom to be.
Haley grew quite attached to Aubrey, the jr. bridesmaid. When she wasn't dancing she was being carried around by her. Quite cute.
Heather and Marco. Marco and Jason were groomsmen in the wedding.
Two tired little girls dancing with Mimi and Papa.
I wanted a pic of me and Jason since we don't have many pics of the two of us dressed up and without kids hanging on us. Marco decided to grace us with his lovely smile. I didn't know until well after the picture was taken. Thanks Marco!
Hillary, my new sister-in-law!
I just can't believe that my little brother is married! It makes me feel very old! The wedding was on Saturday, October 30th, the eve of Halloween. Everyone had a great time being together but I'm sure the bride and groom are relieved it's all over! So much preparation goes into the planning that by the big day you are so exhausted! I know I was. The happy couple left right after the reception for their honeymoon aboard a cruise ship. I hope they are having a relaxing vacation and I wish them many more to come. Congratulations Anthony and Hillary!!!

1 comment:

The Robinsons said...

i love the fall colors, too. haley's dress was just perfect for it!

seeing that picture of your mom dancing brought back memories of your wedding. good times! please congratulate anthony for me.