Monday, November 1, 2010

Trick or Treat!

This is what we had for dinner
Hanna wanted to be a dinosaur early on and when we found Tiny the Pteranodon from Dinosaur Train she knew for sure that's what she wanted to be.
Since summer Haley has said she wanted to be a witch, a green witch to be exact. This is the closest I could find. She is the cutest little witch I've ever seen!
Doing their best impersonations.

They were a little hesitant to get their pic with Esmerelda, until I told Haley she should take a pic with her mommy witch. She thought that would be pretty cool and Hanna couldn't be outdone by her baby sister. As always, we are sad to see Halloween come to an end but we have enough candy to last a life time!

4 comments:

Heather said...

I love Haley's little "claw" that she is making. Green face paint completely transforms her........and the dinosaur was pretttty darn cute.

The Robinsons said...

they are the cutest pteranodon and green witch i've ever seen!

THE KNIGHTS said...

That is so awesome! I am really adoring haley with her hair in piggies and ponies too...I mis those girls so much!

Beth said...

I love those costumes. They are so cute!