Friday, June 12, 2009

Dance 101


I stepped out for a couple hours one night and returned home to find that Hanna had been taught some new dance moves, by none other than Daddy J.  Of course, he taught her all the classic 80's moves that I think will come in very handy during her junior high years and maybe even on into high school.  The first dance and it may not be 100% clear, is the robot, by far my fave.  The very popular sprinkler comes next in the line-up.  The third dance is surely recognizable but I regretfully do not know the name of it.  And last but certainly not least, the girl is churnin' butter.  She loves to make us laugh and now that she has some brand new material, well, she breaks out in dance quite often.  Who knows what our next lesson in "cool" will be.   

3 comments:

The Robinsons said...

love it! can't decide which one's my favorite. i'm gonna have to ask daddy j, to break out those moves next time we see him.

Beth said...

so funny! love it. Sadly, i can't dance, so I'm going to use this video as an "instructional video" Good stuff!

Heather said...

That is TOO cute!! Girl's got some moves!