Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Haley "Left-Eye" Kaiser

For Father's Day, I had the girls "sign" their own cards to Daddy.  Hanna will leave her trademark "H's" all over the card and throw in a few robots.  Haley makes her own little scribbles which makes it so much more personal.  I used to write little sentiments in them myself as if it were coming from the children.  Now that we have two that is just exhausting and completely unnecessary.  Haley took her exciting new task very seriously and while I wasn't looking decided to give herself a new look as well .  We both agreed that it wasn't a good look for her.  Lesson learned, Haley and markers*don't mix.

-Side note- I don't know what is up with Haley's hair in the 2nd photo but I agree it is atrocious.  She has since gotten a new "do".  Pictures coming soon.



*Crayons, play dough, pens, crayons, lipstick, paint, suckers, popsicles..............

5 comments:

The Robinsons said...

this post does not surprise me. she's a mess and i love her. looking forward to the haircut pics.

Heather said...

Too funny.....I am surprised this hasn't happened before now.

Anonymous said...

She is such a cutie. She looks like a member of "The Cure" - the make-up/marker job is a perfect replica...ha!

Heather said...

yeah Heidi, by the way her hair looks like it has been chewed off on one side

Raven said...

Hilarious!