Tuesday, December 15, 2009

All I want for Christmas is my.........guitar


I will be the first to admit that Hanna's smile looks a little creepy.  When put on the spot she doesn't perform very well.....or candidly for that matter.  I had to play peek-a-boo with Haley behind the counter to get a smile from her.  Why oh why do we perform circus tricks, in public no doubt, to get smiles from our little midgets.  

Hanna, in a very low sweet voice told Santa that she wanted a guitar and a dolly house.  The last time I picked her up from school I noticed on the wall outside her room that all the kids drew a picture of what they wanted for Christmas while the teacher wrote it down on the same sheet of paper.  While most of the little girls wrote down and (tried to draw a picture) of Ariel, or a princess, Hanna drew a very good picture of a guitar w/ strings and all and underneath was written......guitar.  Santa has looked at several but just can't decide on the best one for a 4 yr old!  They either seem too childish or too adult.  

Haley made Santa play the guessing game.

1 comment:

The Robinsons said...

great pictures, so cute. you should post a picture of the guitar!