Thursday, December 31, 2009

My favorite Christmas present was.....

Watching Hanna & Haley have fun and spending time with my family and celebrating the birth of Jesus;  of course I always appreciate all those things every Christmas but......if I had to pick a monetary thing it would have to be a gift from my sweet hubby.  He had my blog printed out into a full size book!  I was completely and totally shocked!!!  I could tell it was some kind of a book so naturally I thought it was a new cookbook.  When I saw the writing on it I thought for a second it was a cookbook from Paula Deen;  "A Man and Three Little Ladies"....."The Lady and Sons"; they are kind of similar.

As if I wasn't already in tears he told me to look in the preface of the book.  That's when I really got choked up.  Thankfully nobody was snapping pictures then!   So sweet!!!

1 comment:

The Robinsons said...

aww, that was really sweet. you got yourself a good one.