Friday, December 11, 2009

Pure awesomeness


What lies in this bag is a vision of beauty.  I stumbled upon this little gem while at the mall this afternoon in Christopher & Banks.  

They had a plethora of beautiful Christmas sweaters and while it was difficult picking just one out of the bunch as soon as my eyes lit upon this one there was no question.   The fact that it was 50% off only sweetened the deal.  Score!  My friend Erin is parting with her blinking lights necklace for the night.  I think it completes the look.  Or does it take away from the embellished reindeer antlers?  I'll have a tough decision on that one.  My eyes are on the prize!



3 comments:

The Robinsons said...

oh. it is a thing of beauty indeed. erin's blinking light necklace only enhances it. perhaps the only thing that could complete it is a red turtleneck or dickey. promise you'll wear that next time i see you.

Anonymous said...

I think I want to puke, so I guess that means it's perfect. Good luck I hope you win! :)

Heather said...

Heidi, I'm sorry but your sweater was just plain old ugly. Now I wish we had kept all of our Christmas sweaters, sweatshirts.