Sunday, December 20, 2009

Naughty or nice??

I took Hanna & Haley to Picture People a few weeks ago for some pictures of them in a couple of their Christmas-y outfits.  We used their fall pictures for our Christmas card but I really wanted a few holiday shots of them as well.  In a few years they will fight me on all these photo sessions so a girl's got to take advantage when she can!  I was dancing and acting a fool behind the photographer and put my fingers to the corners of my mouth and said, "Smile."  So, Haley being the little copycat she is followed my instruction literally.  It turned out to be my favorite shot.  She either looks really mischievous or really, really sweet.  I haven't decided yet..........

3 comments:

THE KNIGHTS said...

LOVE it! She is so stinkin sassy!

The Robinsons said...

this one is my favorite. i thought they did a good job w/ both girls.

Beth said...

Oh my goodness, so cute! Love it.