Friday, December 11, 2009

Flowers and pancakes

While I was at pilates last night Jason took the girls "shopping" for my birthday gifts.  They wanted to go and ahead and give them to me last night so I waited in the bedroom and in walked Hanna, beaming with pride, holding a bouquet of pink roses and a birthday card.  I love to see what cards they pick out.  She asked me over and over if I liked my flowers because she did indeed pick them out on her own. 
So, in waltzes Haley, smiling from ear to ear with her birthday card and this:

At first I thought, "Gosh am I slow or something.  I just don't get it."  Jason said he asked her what she wanted to get Mommy for her birthday and she said pancakes.  She proceeded to rip into the box to get herself one.  Gotta love pancakes!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heidi, that is just the most adorable thing!

The Robinsons said...

you gotta love pancakes and you gotta love haley. too funny.

Anonymous said...

That is so adorable! Happy Birthday!