Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Hanna and "Nichas"

Last Friday I had an appointmet to get my hair done and Jason wasn't able to take off from work to watch the girls for me. I had arranged to leave Haley with my friend Tran and Hanna with my friend Erin. I figured it would be easier to split them up. Erin's family ended up getting sick the day before and we didn't want to chance it. So, Tran stepped up to the plate (nervously) to watch both Hanna and Haley. I knew she could handle it. Both girls were on their best behavior, or so she says. Tran took a couple pictures of Hanna and Nicholas jumping in her bed while Haley napped. Thank you Tran and Nicholas!!

2 comments:

Beth said...

They are so cute! I love it when little kids have little friends!

The Robinsons said...

i love how hanna says his name. so cute.