Thursday, January 29, 2009

All dressed up

I was in Hanna's room today hanging up clothes and she comes in wearing 97% of her jewelry and wants to put something else on. So, we start digging through her dress-up clothes and find some pretty interesting ensembles. We even got Haley in on the action. I love how she is willing to at least try on most everything. Aunt Cathy got her several outfits for Christmas that we hadn't modeled yet so it was lots of fun creating some fresh new looks.

I know she doesn't look thrilled in this pic but I promise I didn't make her do anything she didn't want to. She loves to play this trumpet and march around while wearing her heels. And no, she isn't a clown, I've convinced myself that she is more of a jester.
Bride to be........or Madonna?

Ever since watching the Rockettes over Christmas (on tv) she loves to pretend like the "yadies kicking their "yegs." While she was performing she said, "Mommy I have pretty yegs."

It's never too soon to start training.

Not quite sure about this outfit but she really wanted to put on the bunny ears.

We even tortured pour Haley w/ clip-on earrings and a head wrap. She eventually pulled the earrings off to eat them.

We were going for the princess look but they more resemble a couple gypsy's. Haley kind of looks like she's about to rap out........peace homey's.




Told Hanna to strike a pose and this is what I got.

5 comments:

The Robinsons said...

okay, that last picture of haley, she looks like she's about to tell me my fortune. hilarious! i love all the dress up pictures. hope to see you out and about tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

These pictures are so adorable. I love the jester outfit and the ones of both girls together. They are just so precious.

Jennifer Gartman Gowen said...

Oh that is so fun! Haley is such a trooper! I want to come over and play with them soon!

Heather said...

Heidi, I can't thank you enough for starting this blog. It makes my day every time I look at it :)

Mimi said...

Oh how adorable!! My favorite is
Hanna's pose, so funny. I love the
one of Haley as she is looking at
her big sister. I hope I get to
see them this month.