Monday, January 19, 2009

Sisterly love.......or something like it

Hanna decided to be chef and said "Mommy I'll cook some dinner to you." I love how she words things. Of course, "little bit" was right there trying to get some cooking lessons. As you can see, Hanna is trying to move her out of the way so she can get in the fridge. What's a chef to do.........oi vey. I have no idea what either of them are thinking but I thought it was so funny how serious they are. Haley appears to be a little peeved that Hanna won't share her dinner. Haley just wants to be a big girl and to be included in the process. She is trying her darndest to see what's in that bowl. She found one of Hanna's "people" as a light snack, hence the red & blue object hanging out of her mouth.
Finally! All that hard work and determination paid off. Gotta see what kind of a cook this girl is. Looks a little like spam.
They are starting to play together, somewhat. I can actually leave them alone together to get some chores done. Haley wants to be everywhere Hanna is. I can see where this might get a little old. It usually ends with Haley crying and Hanna announcing (rather proudly), "I pushed baby Haley over." BUT she wouldn't dare let anyone else push her over.

It took a little persuading on my part to get Hanna to "hug" on Haley. All I have to do is state "That's ok, I'll just take pictures of Haley"......... enter Hanna. Haley didn't seem to mind that her big sis was hanging on her back, she was just proud that she'd gotten a hold of something and still had it. They sure keep us on our toes but we love 'em to pieces!!!

5 comments:

The Robinsons said...

i don't even know where to begin, i love those little girls so much! the part about haley eating one of "people" will make me laugh for days. and i just love the look on hanna's face in the second picture.

THE KNIGHTS said...

Those expressions say so much...even if it is just my imagination! They are soooo cute and it is absolutely adorable to see them interacting! LOVE em!

Beth said...

They are so cute! I love it. I can't wait until Kate and Luke play together. Kate pushes him over all the time, that part made me laugh!

Heather said...

LOVE the second picture. Hanna looks very serious about her cooking. It's like she's patiently waiting to get her baked goods out of the oven.

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh...this is my favorite. the one where you can barely see haley's head over the counter is priceless. the chefs hat on hanna is almost too adorable. i think it's so interesting that she can be rough with little bit but no one else can...