Sunday, January 18, 2009

Go Steelers!

The Pittsburg Steelers are off to Super Bowl XLIII!!!
I never thought I would be rooting for the Steelers but ever since my sister Heather moved to Pittsburgh Jason and I have become small time fans (just long as they're not playing the Colts or the Titans). They played a great game against the Ravens and it was so much fun getting to watch from the warm comforts of my couch (wink wink Heather). Hanna even got into the game a little while Jason explained what was going on. She couldn't quite wrap her head around the fact that Aunt Heather and Uncle Marco were actually there. She kept asking where Uncle Marco was, like she thought he was one of the players on the field.
Heather, hope you guys had a lot of fun and I do hope that none of your body parts froze off like you feared!

No comments: