Saturday, January 24, 2009

How Haley gets around these days

Haley took her first steps Tuesday night! It was very exciting to watch her little chubby feet with outstretched arms as she waddled towards me. She's got the crawling down and has gotten pretty darn fast. And now she knows that she is somewhat capable of walking yet her prefered means of travel is still walking on her knees.

It's quite comical to watch her go from one side of the room to the other scuffing along on her knees. She's just so cute! As far as I'm concerned, she can take her time on the walking. She is hard enough to keep up with as it is!

And yes, a cyclone did come through our playroom that we still haven't recovered from.

4 comments:

Heather said...

She is a little jabber jaws! Trying her best to talk.....so cute. She should be walking in no time.

Beth said...

That is so cute! I love it when they walk on their knees. I think that cyclone came through my house too, but it was upgraded...my house looks worse!

THE KNIGHTS said...

I just want to eat her up with those sweet huge sparkly eyes at the end of that video!

Anonymous said...

when baby haley starts walking you're gonna need an army to keep up with her...she's a mess of cuteness