Friday, January 9, 2009

Ready for the beach




Since getting back from the holidays I haven't unpacked yet. My suitcase, however, is opened with clothing sprawled out of and onto the floor. Baby steps. The other day I was in the kitchen and I heard Hanna clomping out of my bedroom giggling. I went to see what she was up to and found her wearing this ensemble. She was quite proud of herself for pairing the black sun hat with my brown flip flops saying, "Mommy yook at me!" I thought it was way too cute to keep to myself.

3 comments:

Beth said...

I'm commenting on both posts - Hanna looks so cute with her hat and shoes... I wish I was going with her to the beach. I wouldn't be as fashionable. Also, the girls dresses are so pretty from Christmas - all of them. They look so cute in their PJs. I love to see children ripping off the paper - looks like you had a great Christmas. Happy New Year!

Jennifer Gartman Gowen said...

Love it!

The Robinsons said...

our little fashionista!