Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter pictures

March 09
I flubbed up and missed Haley's 1 yr. pictures with my photographer.  I planned on taking Hanna with me and knocking out their Easter pics in the same visit.  So, none the less, I was pretty upset when I found out I wrote down the wrong date.  I was frantic and so afraid that I wouldn't be able to get the Easter pics done before leaving for TN.  I wanted to do bunny pics but was afraid of the possible torture that might be bestowed upon them.  Haley loves to "pet" soft, fluffy animals and made my Mom's dog yelp and/or growl on several occasions.  I called The Picture People since I used them for Haley's Christmas pictures and they were able to get us in a few days before we left.  

Aunt Heather sent the girl's these matching dresses and I thought they were just too precious to miss a photo op.  Plus, I really didn't want to try and find coordinating Easter dresses.  I found this website, polka-dot-market, where they had these adorable Easter baskets that matched the dresses.  Maybe it's a little overboard on the polka-dots but, oh well.  I didn't want to order two baskets with the letter "h", so I thought I would go with "j" for Johanna so they would have different baskets.  When it was time for Hanna's solo pics I didn't think twice and sent her out with the "h" basket.  Hence, Haley ends up with the "j" basket in front of her.  I didn't notice it until about the third time I looked at the pics.  

Hanna was a little ham and was the perfect poser.  Haley was a little obsessed with the eggs once she caught sight of them.  It is a challenge to get a good shot of an active one year old who doesn't want to stand still.  That being said, I was pleased as punch with my sweet little girls.









5 comments:

The Robinsons said...

i absolutely adore your little girls. who knew hanna was such a little model! my favorite is the one of (jo)haley on hanna's back. looks like you got the baskets right after all.

THE KNIGHTS said...

OOO! I am so excited you were finally able to order something from that site! I sooo wanted everything they sold, but I knew it would be perfect for your girls! The pics turned out super cute!!!! I like the polkadots.

Tran- you crack me up.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness Heidi they are so beautiful and I love the dresses!!

Anonymous said...

Good job Aunt Heather! The dresses are adorable! Those pictures are precious!

Raven said...

I LOVE these dresses and pictures so much!!