Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter weekend, Part 3

We woke up Easter morning to pouring rain and I knew that very second that the day would be spent inside.  With the rain brought cooler weather and once again, the heat is back on.  Hanna asked first thing, "Did the Easter bunny come?"  She was very excited to find that he left their baskets by the front door.  I guess he had a busy night and hurried to beat the rain.  Haley was interested in the eggs and not much else.  And to my astonishment, they don't really care for Peep's!!!  Huh?  Marshmallow covered in sugar?  I haven't had much trouble polishing them off.  Thanks a lot Easter bunny.  

We stayed in our jammies most of the day and watched Pinocchio.  Both the girls were exhausted from the previous day's activities and took power naps.  I took the opportunity to lay in bed and watch the Master's while dozing on and off.  It was fabulous!  Since we had our Easter meal the day before I didn't even bother to cook dinner and opted for pizza delivery instead.  Hope everyone had a great weekend!




2 comments:

The Robinsons said...

sounds like a fabulous weekend. i love their pjs. is hanna's the one from target?

nick didn't like peeps either. maybe b/c he shoved the whole thing into his mouth and started gagging.

Beth said...

ok, i'm posting on all three parts PLUS the Easter pics...
Love the baskets.
Really jealous of the kids that sleep during the day and allow me to lay around in bed.
I think their pics turned out so cute! I am planning on taking my kids over there, they were sick last week adn then luke has that bruise...so who knows!
Glad you had a good weekend...looks like a good one.